f fgj ng
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pandora charms

向下

pandora charms Empty pandora charms

帖子  shimeixiaoxiao 周二 十一月 01, 2011 4:43 pm

Sand Classic UGG boots have become some of the most searched for in the UGG Collection - the soft color is a great combination with the classic look and feel that can only come from UGG Australia.mbt , For those who are searching for any of the Classics in the color "Sand", here is a complete list of what can be found for women and girls this year:

Classic Tall - This is most definitely available in women's sizes but for some reason I was not able to locate a kids size for this shade - they may come available as the colder months roll in.pandora schmuck , These are the most popular version of the "Classic"

Australian UGG boots and can be worn straight up or cuffed down for a shorter, mid to upper-calf look. Classic Short - These boots come up to mid-calf level and can also be folded over for a cuffed style. They also look great straight up the leg with jeans tucked in or worn with tights.

Available in both women's and kids sizes - Toddlers sizes are available as well (and are adorable). Bailey Button - This could be considered a version of the Classic Short from UGG, but have vertical openings on the sides with large button closures. Seriously stylish, and they show off the inner soft lining of the boots quite nicely. Classic Mini - These are available for women only. It is unclear to me whether these boots have been discontinued from the permanent Classic collection from UGG Australia, but can still be found in places online. They come up to just above the ankle and are a good choice for ladies who like a shorter boot to wear under jeans or pants. I love the looks of Sand Classic UGG Boots - they are perhaps the "softest", most romantic in appearance, and the styles this year are nothing short of gorgeous. Make sure to check them out for yourself - it is almost certain that any of these boots would be a real hit with ladies and the little ladies too.

shimeixiaoxiao

帖子数 : 50
注册日期 : 11-06-03

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题